Thursday, December 30, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: 2010 Edition

This is my year in pictures. Now, there are a lot on here that I could add but these stuck out the most to me. 2010 has been a great year leaving great promise for 2011.



A bittersweet moment for me, my last night as a coach. I have been with this group of girls since they were in 7th grade until they graduated.
Celebrating Wesley's 30th birthday. As for a gift, I did a little walk down memory lane to see just what got him to where he is today.
Pred's game cotton candy....too bad we paid $4 for it when after the game, it's $1
Top Gun Party. No explanation needed, it is what it sounds like. Such a FUN night, I really hope there is another one in the future!
Celebrating my 26th Birthday with my best friends. Who knew 26 could be so good! Cake, wine, hotdogs and ice cream. Did I mention emerald earrings and a cruise!!!!




Steeplechase 2010...the best one yet! Cannot wait for this day to come in 2011. What a fun day of drinking, eating, napping, visiting friends, and betting on horses! And maybe the most fun is planning on what to wear...sundresses and big hats!
World Cup....USA! For every game, we found it very necessary to gear up in our finest red, white, and blue. It made for a fun few weeks and awesome pictures....the newspaper sure did think so. Front page baby! Thanks goes out to Michael!
Kidd's wedding! These boys are the ones to watch.

Daniel's 26th birthday! Yes, we did go to Medieval Times and had so much fun! This is much more fun as an adult when you can drink.
Welcoming a new addition into the family of girls....it's ok that he is a boy, we will still let him come to all of our trips!
This is a centerpiece at the shower that I did. I have found a new love in my life this year....flowers! I have high hopes for a flower shop one day.
A weekend away with Daniel's best guy buddies and who would have thought it was really a weekend for the girls! Meeting new friends and getting on the jumbo tron will always be talked about when we see each other!
Fright Fest @ Six Flags with Courtney and Daniel!

An early reason to be thankful. All my girlfriends from high school are in one place a weekend before Thanksgiving. SO thankful to have them in my life....
Spending a wonderful 2 years together with Daniel.....and it snowed!

Making Christmas cookies for some, for me, it is wine drinking. Something I found myself doing a lot of this year. It seems to always make my spirits brighter!
Waking up to a white Christmas. This hasn't happened in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment