Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Puppy

Move over snow bunnies...there is a new pup in town! And she is cuter than you ever imagined!





I have loved every minute of the snow....however, I think someone else has loved it a little more. She is fearless. The cold temps don't scare her away, as well as her sinking feet! She romps and runs, dragging us along and knocks us on our booties! She makes me feel like a kid again. : )


I can see all of Jewel's personality in this picture. She is wondering why he is holding her back and just why his hand is camo-ed up!


Me and my favorite puppy


Just diggin' around. She has no care in the world to stop and look at the camera!


I cannot help but laugh at their faces in this...Jewel looks crazy and Daniel looks like he is a kid again!


Here goes my turn with Jewel. She was a great sled!

I enjoyed all the time off from work to spend being lazy and cozy, watching movies and eating! There is nothing more fun than being stuck with your favorite person! Playing in the snow was also fun. I really haven't done it in years. I was too busy Christmas to enjoy it. But this time, it was on!

Daniel and Duke, who is 16 years old at least. Daniel picked him out as a little puppy and he is still kicking it!


Going for an afternoon walk


Rope swings are not just for the lake anymore!

Duke enjoying the views


I love Duke's brown spots in the picture!

BIG tree on DJM's property...he gets the credit for this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment