Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sombody's Got To Say It....

So I guess I will.
Music Edition, vol 1:

Sugarland, go back to how you were. No one likes how you are now. I don't like how you dance around the stage, and I hate how you have started to rap. I don't like your theatrical tendencies. I miss you. Come back to us.

Chris Brown, go on. You suck. Your tattoo looks like a dress on your skin. You are a mean person. Yes, we all make mistakes but you have now lost your second chance when you decided to be a tool bag on Good Morning America, then throwing a chair at the window. Really, crawl under a rock and die.

James on American Idol....attention: Lose the left dangeling earring. It's killing your image.

Steven Tyler, I want to wish you the Happiest Birthday EVER! Please, send us pictures of your wild night! I know you are going to paint the town red!

No comments:

Post a Comment