Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm Back At The Last Week As 27

It's been quite a hyadis I've been on these past several months! I am in my last week of being a 27 year old, movin' on up to the land of 28, or how I like to refer to it....2 years away from 30. Nothing major to celebrate with this milestone! Quite strange seeing as though I had my own ideas and plans of where I wanted to be at this stage in life- I am learning more than ever that it isn't my plans but His plans. It's funny no matter how well you know that, it is so hard to let go and just trust. I'm being reminded to do this every day! I'm no pro at it yet but I am trying to let go. I better get back into the swing of blogging because there are so many cool, crazy, and changing things happening in my life. Needless to say, this turning 2 years away from 30 may be a great year : )

Here's the short and sweet version:

My Dupree has moved to the land down under. He has been there a full week now and it is crazy how Chattanooga feels a little empty already! He is such a big personality he can really fill up any room and make it a story to tell the next day. It's safe to say, he is already missed.

DJM received awesome news- news we have been waiting on for a year. He has been accepted to his dream job and is getting the opportunity to actually do it. He will be leaving in June and will be gone for a while : ( My summer will be jet setting off on the weekends to DC. It is a major change, and temporary, for the both of us. It is really exciting! I cannot wait to see where this road leads him.....and us.

As I embark on 28, things are changing, leading me into different directions....literally. It may get a little crazy, but I am up it and ready to take it on!

Here's to the last week as a 27 year old.....and to getting older!

No comments:

Post a Comment