Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Going Global


Lately, I have been getting a jump start at looking for mine and DJM's annual birthday trip. I have been looking at extreme places that we will not be traveling too any time soon but, the pictures just have me gazed over and thinking of nothing else but these beautiful scenes.

Right now, on this cold, dreary day, I would love nothing more than to be walking along in Greece and stumble upon this lovely little place. I would enjoy a nice afternoon cup of joe and read a book.


However, this dreary day has me itching to get a tan, a frozen drink, a good summer read, and some sand between my toes in this magical spot found in the Caribbean. This little yellow house and I would get along just fine.....


And don't you know, I would much rather dive into these pics rather than the bomb that went off on my desk. Who wouldn't want to swim with Nemo in Australia and become one with the fishes of Indonesia? However, Mr. Shark of Egypt, you are no good to me....I would rather rush back to the bomb.






And how about a trip to wine country, no, not Cali! Even bigger! New Zealand, Tuscany, and Chile. You can bet that if I ever make it to these places, wine touring and tasting will be an every day experience.






So, while I may not be getting to these places in May, we will be in a place so wonderful and fun and have many stories and pictures of our adventures to share. Let the travels, and realistically searching begin!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I caught myself day dreaming while reading this post! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete