Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Addition Has Only Gotten Stronger



I have already come clean about my addiction to Lady Gaga, and after seeing her live, I don't stand a chance of losing the thrill and excitement I get from her music. Now, I do believe it is not just the music, it is her too! Her Monster Ball Tour is out of this world great. There is nothing to compare it too, she is on her own level....and I don't only mean how crazy she is, her talent is untouchable. She is real, she can dance, and her body is banging, and as she stated in the show "she always sings live, never will I lipsync......" this had to be a dig on Brittany Spears as well as the other teeny boppers. Even though Brittany will always hold a special place in my heart, Lady Gaga has now taking a big chunk of that over. Brittany doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to Gaga.



I vow to NEVER miss a Gaga show that is close to me. No matter the price, the months of planning and waiting, I will be there will bells on. Well, rather I wear fishnets and a horse tail? No, you can count on me not doing that! Don't worry, there is a picture to explain!

I feel as though I have missed my calling in life. Maybe I should lace up my dancing shoes and get them out of retirement.....how I would LOVE to be on her stage. And it is a stage, best I have ever seen!







My paw is up for life and always will be. I am a little monster.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear of someone else loving Lady Gaga! I heart her too and all of my friends look at me like I'm crazy. I would love to see her in concert!

    ReplyDelete